Hill Country Turns 10!
Hill Country Barbecue Market – New York City’s original Central Texas style barbecue restaurant – is celebrating 10 years of Texas post-oak smoked goodness with a 10-day celebration featuring an all-star lineup of guest pitmasters, live music performances and a special late-night bar menu starting Tuesday, May 30th through Thursday, June 8th.
Guest pitmasters will collaborate with Hill Country’s pitmaster Ash Fulk to turn out their own unique smoked specials for guests to enjoy along with the critically acclaimed menu at Hill Country, which has been hailed as the one of the “Top 10 Barbecue restaurants in the United States” by the Wall Street Journal and received an esteemed 2-star review from The New York Times.
Here is a look at the 10-day all-star lineup (reservations are strongly encouraged):
- Tuesday, May 30th: TV host, celebrity chef and cookbook author Rachael Ray with musical guest and multiple Austin Music Award winner and Renaissance man Bob Schneider (playing for a private party downstairs)
- Wednesday, May 31st: Hill Country’s original pitmaster Robbie Richter, with musical guest and multiple Austin Music Award winner and Renaissance man Bob Schneider
- Thursday, June 1st: Executive chef, restaurateur and television food personality Marc Murphy with musical guests Texas Country Music Hall of Fame inductee Billy Joe Shaver & iconic Texas singer/songwriter Ray Wylie Hubbard
- Friday, June 2nd: James Beard Award-winning chef Michael White with musical guests Whiskey Gentry & Have Gun, Will Travel
- Saturday, June 3rd (noon): Jake Dell of the legendary Katz’s Deli
- Sunday, June 4th: NBC Today Show host, weatherman, actor, and book author Al Roker with musical guests NBC Nightly News and Dateline anchor Lester Holt & The Rough Cuts
- Monday, June 5th: Celebrity butcher Pat LaFrieda & six-time Burger Bash champion chef and TV personality Josh Capon with Hill Country’s Live Band Karaoke
- Tuesday, June 6th: Celebrated chef of NYC’s Upland Justin Smillie
- Wednesday, June 7th: Iron Chef and host of Food Network’s Cooks Vs. Cons, Geoffrey Zakarian, with musical guest Western Caravan
- Thursday, June 8th: Wolrd-famous Texas barbecue joint (and the inspiration for Hill Country) Kreuz Market with musical guest Rusty Truck featuring Mark Seliger
View Late-Night Bar Menu
Any Item $10 After 10PM w/a complimentary Shiner Draft